At checkout, you will be able to choose a printed card* or an eCard version for each gift you buy. Rescue Gifts are a perfect option for any occasion – you can dedicate your gift to a friend or loved one, including a personal message, and we’ll send them a beautiful card based on the gift you select.
Our printed cards are customized with your gift and personal message, and are delivered in our signature yellow envelope in approximately 10 days.
* Delivery to U.S. addresses only.
Our eCards can be sent immediately or scheduled ahead for delivery at any time, customized with your gift and personal message.
Easing first-day jitters
About this gift
The first day of school can be an anxious one for any child. Imagine the first-day jitters of a refugee child—the new kid not only in class, but in an entirely new country. We offer school supplies, along with caring guidance and support, to help thousands of refugee children settle into their new schools in the United States. $20 can fill a child’s backpack with school supplies, helping a new kid feel ready for that big first day.
What you get
- Choose to send a physical or ecard to the recipient
- For ecards: you can send immediately or select a date for delivery
- You can personalize the card with the recipient's name and a message from you
- The card will include information about the IRC and the benefit of the rescue gift dedicated.
- We will not contact the recipient for any reason other than to deliver your card.
- Allow 10 days for printed card delivery.
What others say
Why they'll love a Rescue Gift