At checkout, you will be able to choose a printed card* or an eCard version for each gift you buy. Rescue Gifts are a perfect option for any occasion – you can dedicate your gift to a friend or loved one, including a personal message, and we’ll send them a beautiful card based on the gift you select.
Our printed cards are customized with your gift and personal message, and are delivered in our signature yellow envelope in approximately 10 days.
* Delivery to U.S. addresses only.
Our eCards can be sent immediately or scheduled ahead for delivery at any time, customized with your gift and personal message.
Care in the world’s most remote villages
About this gift
In the most remote and hard-to-reach places in the world, the IRC sends mobile teams to provide medical care to children. Our teams navigate rocky terrain, mudslides and other treacherous conditions to reach children. We also provide children and adults with preventative care and clean water, which is all the more critical now with the COVID-19 outbreak. Without our mobile health clinics, many children in war-torn Yemen and Nigeria would not have access to health care. $500 can equip a mobile medical team with items such as scales, medical equipment, patient cards and tables, as well as protective gear to prevent the spread of contagious diseases like the coronavirus.
What you get
- Choose to send a physical or ecard to the recipient
- For ecards: you can send immediately or select a date for delivery
- You can personalize the card with the recipient's name and a message from you
- The card will include information about the IRC and the benefit of the rescue gift dedicated.
- We will not contact the recipient for any reason other than to deliver your card.
- Allow 10 days for printed card delivery.
What others say
Why they'll love a Rescue Gift
The IRC is the gold standard of aid groups working with refugees. I’ve seen it in action in Darfur, Chad, Central African Republic, Greece, Jordan, South Sudan and other places.