At checkout, you will be able to choose a printed card* or an eCard version for each gift you buy. Rescue Gifts are a perfect option for any occasion – you can dedicate your gift to a friend or loved one, including a personal message, and we’ll send them a beautiful card based on the gift you select.
Our printed cards are customized with your gift and personal message, and are delivered in our signature yellow envelope in approximately 10 days.
* Delivery to U.S. addresses only.
Our eCards can be sent immediately or scheduled ahead for delivery at any time, customized with your gift and personal message.
Providing warm meals and shelter
About this gift
When disaster strikes, families run for their lives, often fleeing with nothing but the clothes on their backs. Millions end up in refugee camps, seeking food, shelter and safety. The IRC helps these families to survive. We provide shelter materials, such as rope and sturdy plastic sheeting, so refugee parents can put a roof over their child’s head. We also provide emergency cookstoves so families can prepare warm meals and boil water so it’s safe to drink. $107 can provide refugee survival kits to families who have lost everything and help to lead them on the road to recovery.
What you get
- Choose to send a physical or ecard to the recipient
- For ecards: you can send immediately or select a date for delivery
- You can personalize the card with the recipient's name and a message from you
- The card will include information about the IRC and the benefit of the rescue gift dedicated.
- We will not contact the recipient for any reason other than to deliver your card.
- Allow 10 days for printed card delivery.
What others say
Why they'll love a Rescue Gift
The IRC is the gold standard of aid groups working with refugees. I’ve seen it in action in Darfur, Chad, Central African Republic, Greece, Jordan, South Sudan and other places.