At checkout, you will be able to choose a printed card* or an eCard version for each gift you buy. Rescue Gifts are a perfect option for any occasion – you can dedicate your gift to a friend or loved one, including a personal message, and we’ll send them a beautiful card based on the gift you select.
Our printed cards are customized with your gift and personal message, and are delivered in our signature yellow envelope in approximately 10 days.
* Delivery to U.S. addresses only.
Our eCards can be sent immediately or scheduled ahead for delivery at any time, customized with your gift and personal message.
A healthy start for a new baby
About this gift
Many moms in places like South Sudan and Somalia give birth at home, which is a risk to them and their babies. Oftentimes they don’t go to a clinic because they’re embarrassed that they can’t afford items for their newborn. When we offer baby kits filled with clothing, baby soap, diapers and other necessities, moms are more likely to come to our medical centers to give birth. These kits mean more moms will have a healthy and safe delivery and the supplies they need to care for their precious newborns. $21 can supply a kit for a mom who is welcoming a baby into the world.
What you get
- Choose to send a physical or ecard to the recipient
- For ecards: you can send immediately or select a date for delivery
- You can personalize the card with the recipient's name and a message from you
- The card will include information about the IRC and the benefit of the rescue gift dedicated.
- We will not contact the recipient for any reason other than to deliver your card.
- Allow 10 days for printed card delivery.
What others say
Why they'll love a Rescue Gift
The IRC is the gold standard of aid groups working with refugees. I’ve seen it in action in Darfur, Chad, Central African Republic, Greece, Jordan, South Sudan and other places.