At checkout, you will be able to choose a printed card* or an eCard version for each gift you buy. Rescue Gifts are a perfect option for any occasion – you can dedicate your gift to a friend or loved one, including a personal message, and we’ll send them a beautiful card based on the gift you select.
Our printed cards are customized with your gift and personal message, and are delivered in our signature yellow envelope in approximately 10 days.
* Delivery to U.S. addresses only.
Our eCards can be sent immediately or scheduled ahead for delivery at any time, customized with your gift and personal message.
Safe childbirth, even in chaos
About this gift
In the midst of war or disaster, mothers still give birth, despite the chaos around them. In places like Syria and South Sudan, where outbreaks of violence can cut off access to health care, childbirth can pose life-threatening risks. Our teams make sure that women living through emergency situations can deliver babies safely. Access to a skilled health worker, emergency transport to a hospital and medicine can make all the difference for a new mom and her baby.
What you get
- Choose to send a physical or ecard to the recipient
- For ecards: you can send immediately or select a date for delivery
- You can personalize the card with the recipient's name and a message from you
- The card will include information about the IRC and the benefit of the rescue gift dedicated.
- We will not contact the recipient for any reason other than to deliver your card.
- Allow 10 days for printed card delivery.
What others say
Why they'll love a Rescue Gift
The IRC is the gold standard of aid groups working with refugees. I’ve seen it in action in Darfur, Chad, Central African Republic, Greece, Jordan, South Sudan and other places.