At checkout, you will be able to choose a printed card* or an eCard version for each gift you buy. Rescue Gifts are a perfect option for any occasion – you can dedicate your gift to a friend or loved one, including a personal message, and we’ll send them a beautiful card based on the gift you select.
Our printed cards are customized with your gift and personal message, and are delivered in our signature yellow envelope in approximately 10 days.
* Delivery to U.S. addresses only.
Our eCards can be sent immediately or scheduled ahead for delivery at any time, customized with your gift and personal message.
A step toward a better future
About this gift
Education is the ultimate empowerment tool. It enables people to be the drivers of their own health, safety and prosperity. The IRC’s offices across the United State support a wide variety of educational activities, including English as a Second Language classes tailored to the needs of adults who may not be literate in their native language. Learning English is a critical step for refugees as they begin their new life, apply for jobs and integrate into their communities. $50 can cover the cost of English language classes for a refugee for one month.
What you get
- Choose to send a physical or ecard to the recipient
- For ecards: you can send immediately or select a date for delivery
- You can personalize the card with the recipient's name and a message from you
- The card will include information about the IRC and the benefit of the rescue gift dedicated.
- We will not contact the recipient for any reason other than to deliver your card.
- Allow 10 days for printed card delivery.
What others say
Why they'll love a Rescue Gift