At checkout, you will be able to choose a printed card* or an eCard version for each gift you buy. Rescue Gifts are a perfect option for any occasion – you can dedicate your gift to a friend or loved one, including a personal message, and we’ll send them a beautiful card based on the gift you select.
Our printed cards are customized with your gift and personal message, and are delivered in our signature yellow envelope in approximately 10 days.
* Delivery to U.S. addresses only.
Our eCards can be sent immediately or scheduled ahead for delivery at any time, customized with your gift and personal message.
A warm welcome upon arrival
About this gift
Refugees arrive to their new community in America full of excitement and uncertainty about what lies ahead. When they arrive, we welcome them in many ways. We pick them up at the airport, secure an apartment, provide them with furniture and give them a welcome basket full of household goods. Often refugees are eager to prepare homemade meals for their families after having lived in camps where this was not possible. In the welcome basket we provide refugee families with kitchen items, such as pots and pans, utensils, glasses, plates, mixing bowls and other cooking and baking supplies. $120 can provide a welcome basket for 1 newly-arrived refugee family.
What you get
- Choose to send a physical or ecard to the recipient
- For ecards: you can send immediately or select a date for delivery
- You can personalize the card with the recipient's name and a message from you
- The card will include information about the IRC and the benefit of the rescue gift dedicated.
- We will not contact the recipient for any reason other than to deliver your card.
- Allow 10 days for printed card delivery.
What others say
Why they'll love a Rescue Gift