At checkout, you will be able to choose a printed card* or an eCard version for each gift you buy. Rescue Gifts are a perfect option for any occasion – you can dedicate your gift to a friend or loved one, including a personal message, and we’ll send them a beautiful card based on the gift you select.
Our printed cards are customized with your gift and personal message, and are delivered in our signature yellow envelope in approximately 10 days.
* Delivery to U.S. addresses only.
Our eCards can be sent immediately or scheduled ahead for delivery at any time, customized with your gift and personal message.
Torn apart by war. Together once again.
About this gift
When a crisis hits, families have no choice but to flee for their lives. During the chaos, children often become separated from their parents. They are terrified, alone and uncertain if their parents are alive or badly injured. They have no information on where to go or how to find safety. The IRC’s child protection teams immediately step in to help separated children reunite with their family. Our teams work tirelessly in some of the toughest conditions in the world to locate the child’s family, get in contact with them and bring them together once again. $100 can help us provide this critical service in conflict areas around the world.
What you get
- Choose to send a physical or ecard to the recipient
- For ecards: you can send immediately or select a date for delivery
- You can personalize the card with the recipient's name and a message from you
- The card will include information about the IRC and the benefit of the rescue gift dedicated.
- We will not contact the recipient for any reason other than to deliver your card.
- Allow 10 days for printed card delivery.
What others say
Why they'll love a Rescue Gift
The IRC is the gold standard of aid groups working with refugees. I’ve seen it in action in Darfur, Chad, Central African Republic, Greece, Jordan, South Sudan and other places.